7.23.2007

My Harry Potter contribution


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?



Since we're waiting for our book in the mail, and waiting on the movie until our kids can handle being left for 3 hours (or are grown up or it comes out on dvd, whichever comes first) HERE is my contribution to the Harry Potter mania! Our friends found a quiz to sort which house you're in. I was close to being a Ravenclaw.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great! I was a Hufflepuff.

Ginger said...

Hufflepuff also.

emily said...

Mark was a Hufflepuff too--along with our friend who showed us this. Guess Hufflepuff would have to offer Seminary for all the LDS kids . . .

Anonymous said...

Emily!!! I was looking at Jen Boyer's web page and found you!! I can't believe how your family has grown. I think the last time I saw you was at your wedding reception. I have been thinking of our days spent in Zimbabwe and all of the great times that we had there. I would love to get in touch with you sometime. You can e-mail me at ealey1979@msn.com.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Ravenclaw -

Brad

Pete said...

Hufflepuff rules.