6.05.2007

Julianna marries new Uncle OOOOO-wen!!!


That's real CA lemonade! from the wedding luncheon . . .
I think he got her first--nice cake, huh!!!??!

Mr. and Mrs. S
all the N's and two S's





A very beloved Aunt!!!!!













We were worried about the kids getting into the swimming pool at the reception--the cousins (and Matt) got lost in the woods below instead.








The Big Five bros and their SISTER



anudder brudder!!!!!




















Allianna, Charlie, and Simon


And how were we feeling at 10:30pm after a day of wedding???





Pretty great!




Thanks to Lindsay N and Meghan A for some of the photos!




3 comments:

Emma said...

Great pictures! Did you go out to CA for the wedding?!!! Must have been more comfortable than H*

Ginger said...

Emily, you are such a cute mommy. Allianna's dress was so sweet. The only time I ever feel sad about not having any girls yet is when I see dresses like her's.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Matt came out of the jungle for a picture. - Brad