| Ready for recital last summer, a few days before Luna's birth |
| Newborn |
| Got bigger |
| Bigger in November (thanks Halloween candy for the timepoint) |
| e |
| Portrait by Mary Tessa, during her last year at home before elementary school |
| Our bush where many toys have adventures. Photo credits to Simon and Mary Tessa, going forward |
| Simon's hoop; he shoots sun or shine |
| Front yard, from our driveway |
| Look at that big baby! I'm sure I have more pictures of her on another camera. I hope . . . |
| About to whack. Loves that cat. |
| My last Houston HypnoBirthing class. A wonderful session. |
| Luna hangs outside in her high chair with her peeps. |
| Instant Nostalgia |
| Our street, by Simon |
| Mutant mouse limb, by Mark |
| My "class" room |
| Aaron, Amy, Abigaelle, Max and Sammy came to visit! Unlike her sisters as babies, Luna wasn't shy. |
| It was really the best! Conversation, cousins and swimming. |
| The building where I gave birth to Luna, Texas Children's hospital. Taken on the way to Mark's defense, since it's just blocks away. |
| Mary Tessa was born at St. Luke's Hospital, across from Mark's work. Taken after the defense, from the parking garage. :) I saw this idea to document spots on my friend Kim's blog. |
2 comments:
I'm so overwhelmed right now, I thought of about 12 comments as I scrolled through all the pictures... Simon's so big, MT looks like you but blonde? Many other thoughts, but the only one that is sticking with me right now is, "ew." To the mouse foot! :)
金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天
Post a Comment