After 9 years we finally reprised the Grand Pumpkin Tower of our engaged days. We thought we'd do it every year. Ah well. This year Mark did it with a massive sprained ankle and an absent wife. Also, what about changing color LED tealights?!?
What you can't see in this shady photo is the awesomeness of young Skywalker's vest. Made it out of an old dinosaur t-shirt and a raggy cloth diaper, if I say so myself. Simon and some acrylic paint made some hand-me-down camou boots sleek and authentic. Now go google Luke Skywalker episode V and see how spot on we were. All for 80 cents.
5 comments:
I a little bit hate carving pumpkins and would almost certainly never do it without Ryan's assistance. This is one reason why Mark is a good person.
Your children all seem to be taking their jobs as heroes seriously. :) Thanks for sharing, pal.
It's actually episode VI, says Dad.
Your girls are so grown up I'm astonished! (I mean, your boy is too, but it was the girls with grown-up hair that did the astonishing!)
The costumes are out of this world! (couldn't stop myself...)
great costumes! The homemade ones always kick booty over the store bought. Again, Mary's hair-- her curly ponytail is the best. Love the pumpkins-- I was thinking of doing something kinda like that for a Thanksgiving centerpiece.
I love the costumes! I also just caught the last post on your fall leaves. It totally gave me a flash back to a pile we raked in front of Heritage Halls and I took a running dive....only to find that we put the pile on top of the metal irrigation lid thingy - OUCH! Oh to be young and much more friendly with gravity, the falls are not quite soo intense.
Post a Comment