Those are the greatest pics ever! I love the leaves! Miss seeing you... even though we live like 5 minutes away from each other... it will be even longer till be can get together... I had the baby! All is well! Hope to see you before Thanksgiving!
LOVE those pictures! Simon's arm-bendiness is amazing. I wish I could run my finger's through Mary Tessa's hair. She sure has changed since I saw her last-- no more baby, she's a real girl now & so pretty like Alli. I'm jealous of those 2. I hope you enjoy dressing them and doing their hair each day, because if you don't I'm gonna smack you.
I just read that there is a new genus of dolphins out there... wondering if Mark has any info for us all :) that would make sense to us non scientists.
6 comments:
I'm not freaking joking when I say I DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOUR KIDS. Thanks for posting. 'Cause for seriouses.
Loving the leafage-how come Alli and MT are so big, though? I actually can't get over it.
Also, MT in the leaves-looks EXACTLY LIKE YOU!
Those are the greatest pics ever! I love the leaves! Miss seeing you... even though we live like 5 minutes away from each other... it will be even longer till be can get together... I had the baby! All is well! Hope to see you before Thanksgiving!
LOVE these pictures!! soo fun to see them loving leaves! your kids are adorable!
LOVE those pictures! Simon's arm-bendiness is amazing. I wish I could run my finger's through Mary Tessa's hair. She sure has changed since I saw her last-- no more baby, she's a real girl now & so pretty like Alli. I'm jealous of those 2. I hope you enjoy dressing them and doing their hair each day, because if you don't I'm gonna smack you.
The girls are so big. And beautiful leaves.
I just read that there is a new genus of dolphins out there... wondering if Mark has any info for us all :) that would make sense to us non scientists.
Post a Comment