1.29.2010

noh moh

hoping for a strike

The Tess (her personal catch-phrase:"Tessa did it!") happened to hear a rockin version of "Hit the Road Jack" last week. Did you know that Ray Charles' version is much better than anything you ever heard at the baseball stadium? As such, I'm recommending MT's new mo-town station for your listening pleasure. The Mo's around here were sure rockin to it this afternoon. In the meantime, here's a taste of Tessa singing her fav-o-rite song.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

You asked me today if Richard liked our bread box, and while I believe that he had no care one way or the other for it, he DID have some SERIOUS care about Ray Charles. Ray Charles was played OFTEN in my house, that very song, QUITE frequently. When I saw the reference, I began belting it out-BELTING it out-to cover the noise of the mind blasting fans. It was a good time. Thanks for the reminder. THIS is something Richard would be happy about. :)

Also, too bad that that first picture isn't CUTE at ALL or anything. It's just too. darn. bad.

jayna said...

Is it strange that I think I've seen you make that face as well? Maybe at an SND? Love the mug!

Her hair is quite envious too! Locks I tell you!

Alanna said...

Very cute! Love the jumping up and down with the singing--regular rock star--I mean jazz star!!

Sophia Crane said...

I also love the original way better. Cameron and Lilliana both try to grab the camera from me when I am trying to record their cuteness. It made me smile