12.24.2009

Our folksy Christmas performance.

Here the girls and I do our living room chamber music thing last Sunday.
This is mostly for the grandparents.






Don't know why Mary Tessa's video isn't working--but I put in two places just in case it decides to come on board.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I am no grandparent... am I still allowed? You're such a good, real spirit of the season mommie! And you look cute.

So Merry Christmas and happy ho ho ho. ;)

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the music and those are wonderfully talented children. So is their mother.

Amanda Jean said...

I fought with my computer for a good 3.8 minutes trying to get the sound to work, but I suppose the lovely nativity pictures I look forward to every year will just have to do. Looks like you are doing well. So are we-just not good at updating the blog. Happy New Year!!