12.24.2009

The children were nestled all snug in their beds.




Underneath that quilt in the corner is the mini-trampoline Mark WRESTLED for an hour and a half.


Mark explaining the meaning of Christmas symbols taught to him by St. Nick (his dad's tradition).







Some of the homemade goodness, finally unveiled:



And the barricade against kids who go pee in the night:MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Eh-Muh-Leeeeeee! Those clothespin dolls are to die for and that robo softie is AMAZING! And you made those little wooden jobbies? Wowsa. The black apples are cute and just gosh sister, I'm so impressed. So fun, I hope those kiddies were in toy saturated paradise. :)

brandonm said...

It looks like you guys had a marvelous Christmas! I am still remembering fondly my fund two days with you and plotting how I can get back to visit. Remember you are always welcome in Denver, too!

Emily, I love the handmade gifts. You are too talented.

Here's to a wonderful 2010 for you all, and hoping we can find a way to meet up before 2011 rolls around!

Lindsay said...

Nice! I had no idea about your doll-making abilities. Very cute! I bought "Last Word" and took it down to San Diego last week. It went over pretty well, but I have to admit that Noltes are more fun to game with. Maybe I'm just mad that my sister totally smashed me.

Lindsay said...

Oops, I forgot to mention how awesome it is that Nimbus is making himself all at home next to baby Jesus!

jayna said...

Two things...
1. Truly amazing job on the homemade goods! You've got skills to pay the bills friend.
2. Husband trampoline wrestling and hanging clothes pee curtains totally made me laugh out loud.

Hope you had a fantastic christmas and new year! xoxoxo

Pomona Noltes said...

we will play last word again next christmas, girls...and then you can win again, linds. emily, i'm blown away. what a crafty crafterson. great pics.