I just changed our burned-out headlight by myself. More details to come later . . . Perhaps someday I can be the lady who teaches how to change your own oil at Enrichment.
and p.s. when my own husband could finally be induced (or seduced, whichever you prefer) into reading something of substance, my favorite classic was the one i made sure he jumped into first- Les Mis. he finished it in the middle of a business flight from california and had to make a hasty retreat to the tiny restroom because of his tears...which is just what kind of book it is. you haven't lived until you've read and loved it.
3 comments:
that IS awesome!
and p.s. when my own husband could finally be induced (or seduced, whichever you prefer) into reading something of substance, my favorite classic was the one i made sure he jumped into first- Les Mis. he finished it in the middle of a business flight from california and had to make a hasty retreat to the tiny restroom because of his tears...which is just what kind of book it is. you haven't lived until you've read and loved it.
Congrats on the headlight. I would love to go to enrichment and see you change oil someday. THAT is when you know you've "arrived" into womanhood.
awesome, indeed! I bet you saved yourself about 300 bucks in doing that!
Post a Comment