So I have a few things I've been meaning to tell you about Allianna. And then you can feast your eyes upon completely unrelated Easter photos. She is a pretty articulate little gal (when I can get her to speak loud enough for me to hear or to not speak in a kooky growl), but there are a few words that are completely her own. Here they are, used in context:
"Mom, do you b'nember when we . . ."
"This is bahlicious!"
"That's BUHscusting!!"
"Can I have another b'nuhgah bar?"
*Translations: remember, delicious, disgusting, and granola
As we were driving over the bayou, which was really high from two days of torrential rain, Alli called out "Simon, look at the B.Y.U.!!!!!"
I feel like parents coming into town is reason for buying fresh flowers. =)
And a final photo serving two purposes: 1) There were no suitable photos of Simon from Easter. 2) We think the Easter Bunny is just ridiculous, so we don't work really hard to maintain his reputation around here. Maybe it was the Blue Angel who was responsible for all that chocolate . . .
Quite the dapper dude.
6 comments:
I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who speak in "kooky growl." What a cute girl!
Dude, no joke-Simon is lookin' tough!
Jaron has some similiar translations. They crack me up. Your kids are super duper cute! And yes, parents in town is a fantastic excuse for fresh flowers.
Simon has street cred already?!
No sightings of the Easter Armadillo? That's what I want to see! Love the Easter Lily. Mine is still hanging on...so pretty and fragrant at night, especially, huh! Love Alli's words, and Tess's dress. :)
That's so funny...Kate does the "buh" thing too...Its only lately that she doesn't call pajamas, "buh jamas".
I loved the "B Y U"!
Post a Comment