2.14.2008

Geology loveliness!

Can you think of a better way to display geology--I can't. Mark did this and I love it--he would want you to know that one rock is pre-Cambrian, one is a dinosaur bone, and one is of an incredible age (the precise quantity of of years my prego brain can't remember . . .). Come visit; you can learn more details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative rock arrangement. Maybe I can borrow one sometime for part of a still life. I didn't know Mark was so good at presents and decorations either--it looks like you had quite a party.
We didn't go anywhere and there weren't any decorations. I got Mom some Lees truffles and she made me choc chip cookies. We had gr. cheese sandwiches for supper. Tomorrow night she gets a real night out.
I've done a few "winter" paintings lately, and a few new still lifes. Now that my show is up I can get back to a routine. Went flying this morning and worked in the shop this afternoon--my kind of day.
Dad.

Jennifer said...

I love this. G&L would go nuts for this. They spent hours this afternoon "washing" rocks which were dug up during our recent tree planting fiasco. They wanted them all inside the house.

Your blog looks great!