1.10.2008

Announcing the newest member of our family!!!

Bliss Darling Nolte



10 January 2008




36" long




~85 lbs




we've been waiting our whole marriage for her and can't wait to see what the adjustment to life with her will be like.



she's warm, she fluffs, she has no delicate cycle, and she stays quietly in the dark all night.

6 comments:

Emma said...

Ha Ha!!! that's so cute. Congrtulations. We are still waiting for our own washer, let alone dryer! Someday!!!

Pete said...

Nice fake out. I couldn't remember your due date and I was actually thinking "Bliss is kind of an unusual name, but I guess it works" and I was wondering where the pictures were. But having a dryer is pretty nice.

Nancy said...

oh, these are the good days!

Ginger said...

You know all that junk old people feed you about how being poor students was the best time of their life? Bologna! The happiest day of my life was when we moved out of a tiny washer/dryer-less apartment and I could finally do laundry in the middle of the night if someone threw up or tinkled in their bed. Bliss is the perfect name.

Jodie Haney said...

You are funny. I remember the day ours came into our family. It was a wonderful day indeed.

Julianne said...

That is great - congratulations. May she live long and help you prosper!