Notice the Simon montage on the wall bar. ;)
He confessed to me a few days later that it was for the big Buzz Lightyear (once he safely had his Buzz and could take it everywhere and show all its features to everyone who comes to the house.)
Cupcakes on the Rainbow Asteroid BeltWarming up for the LIGHTSABER BATTLE--it got pretty fierce once all the space kids were armed. We did try to make them do it to music and stop (and win prizes) occasionally. Pretty fun.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Simon! Cool stuff happened at your party - I'm sure Audrey, Justin and Tyler would have had lots of fun. TO INFINITY....AND BEYOND! -Uncle Brad
WHat a fun party, Simon! Was it your idea to have the light saber handles? I think that is SO cool. I wish we could have been there. Charlie is going to be Spider Man for Halloween! What will you and Ali be?
Cute...cute...cute. I love everything about you party!
Post a Comment