12.16.2012

Pictures without captions





3 comments:

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

This has nothing to do with your cute pictures you just posted but we were reminded of Mark tonight as we drove to our Stake Center. On our way there Scout said, "Dad, when there are too many lights down here you can't see the stars very well. If people would turn off their lights we could see the stars better." Nathan's reply... "Mark Nolte would be so proud of you."

Bethany said...

Ok, so it is strange to me that all of your girls can have your exact eyeballs, and yet, I believe they are still firmly affixed to your face. But they are THE SAME, I tell you, THE SAME.
Cute Little House party. :)

jayna said...

I am relieved to hear that it was a Little House party, and not that you have been abducted by some polygamous cult in TX...

Your kiddos are adorable, the four! They look like siblings but have their own flair. Well, apparently save for their eyeballs which I hear are directly stolen from you...