Since we like books and we like prizes, we've been doing a lot more reading and library visiting with our summer days to take advantage of the library programs. Fancy Nancy has been unique in appealing to all five of our tastes (Mark can't stand most of the illustrations/plots that amuse me and I find the jr. nonfiction seashell and Star Wars dictionaries to be real yawners). 
Simon channeled all of this Fancy Nance exposure into some creative 'dos for the girls this afternoon.

Afterwards he commented, "Wouldn't it be great if I could still do this for them when they're teenagers?" I told him I thought it
would be pretty great, and
all the girls would too.

ps. Mark Windexed our mirror YESTERDAY.
6 comments:
That boy of yours is a keeper for sure! And, wouldn't you know, the best hair cut I've ever had was from a married father of two FARM BOY from Burley who works at a place downtown. So, you know, if the whole science thing doesn't work out...
Go Simon! Those are some sweet 'doos. I'm not familiar with Fancy Nancy, but I like her picture-- she's rockin' with those multiple barrettes.
I also like how Simon balances his beautician side with his paleontologist side.
I also like that Mark wipes the mirror.
I also like you, Alli, and Mary Tessa!
Why didn't he do yours? I'd like to see Fancy Nancy Mommy!
A.-Simon, you're a rocker, dude!
B.-Alli and MT-you're cute.
C.-Emily, you think books on seashells and star wars are boring? Fer shame.
D.-Mark, buddy, you gotta learn how to wipe down a mirror, man. ;)
I love that Simon had fun doing his sisters' hair! What a fun time.
I am visiting via Sheralie's blog. It was fun chatting with you today! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment