HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
allianna's pink third birthday party has
come and gone and i don't have much to say other than: phew.
hokey pokey.
skip to my lou.
the best game (not pictured) was Pass the Parcel. google it. play it.
the aforementioned cake.
sweet friend Brielle.
they were delighted to pose together and hug. two shy pink gals have found each other--happiness!
see you again after Christmas.
okay, i'll be back before Christmas. i've still got the actual b-day with a VISIT FROM PAPA (!!!!!!!!!!!), various festive and enjoyable jungle shots. til then . . .
4 comments:
Are you tellin' me you made that fab cake? Who are you? Batman?
Looks fun!
Yeah, what a cake! It's the "pink of perfection." (Know what that's from?) AND, Alli is so dang cute and I can tell she felt so important. I want Pappa pictures!
You are awesome. I always stand in awe of mothers who make cake masterpieces. Actually, of mothers who throw b-day parties altogether!
Your little pink princess is beautiful! (I meant your daughter, although your cake Frostine daughter is beautiful too!)
Wow, that was some party, and some cake!!! Happy birthday, Alli!
Post a Comment