Happy ZOOBILEE to you! We are ever trying to teach them how to smile for a pic.
My new genius million-dollar idea is a fun at-home kid-styled mister to replace running through a sprinkler--conserve water, eh? It's probably already out there, but I'm thinking of it cause even here in H* (finish that as you will) we seem to be in a drought!

Now there are smiles! I guess I just have to expect a smile hiatus between ages 1-4.

This guy was going around saying "Mom???? Mooo-oom?" Ha ha. Alli was quite concerned, but she still gave him five.
You can notice how he becomes less impressive standing next to Mark. ;)
But I still liked all his jokes.

These are frogs! a monkey would have a rounded forehead, i tell you! Happy Year of the FROG.
So back to the smiling topic, I'm not quite sure why I'm smiling like I have mis-aligned dentures . . . and for further anatomy fun, all those who are curious can see my scar in this pic.
7 comments:
Okay, you're cute. I like it when moms add a few pics of themselves. I like to see you, too. Your hair looks great. And you know what? I just think you need some jewelry... hm. I sure wish I knew someone whose new hobby is jewelry making...
And I laughed when I saw that that poor zoo employee had to wear stilts to achieve what Mark naturally has. Way to be, tall man. And yes, Simon is looking decidedly dapper!
Nice scar, Emily!!! Somehow you look braver and tougher now (in a very feminine and beautiful way, of course). It looks like a fun trip to the zoo. Your kids are lucky to have a fun mom.
Love the pictures. Your kids don't even have to smile. They are already way too cute!
Looks like a very fun day. Your scar has healed beautifully....I had to look hard to see it.
Little Mary Tessa has so much hair! She is such a sweetie!
What I wouldn't do for a good drenching rain . . . You've gt me thinking about water conservation and keeping the kids cool. Maybe I can get them up at 3am when the sprinklers kick on and then they'll go to bed at a decent hour each night? We miss the zoo like crazy!
We miss you guys too! I'm sure glad we have blogs to keep in touch. Poway was a fun visit. Are you guys going out in August for the reunion? This counted as my CA trip for the summer so I won't be there this time around.
Post a Comment