5.19.2007

One of these things is not like the other . . .



They are all in Trinidad right now. They all like mangoes. They all have impressive wingspans. But only one catches the others; and only one I can't wait to have home in one and a half days!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Many happy returns! That picture of Mark looks like it was taken in the MARB! That brings back memories!

Anonymous said...

Hey Em
I love your blog!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Are there waves in Trinidad? Your words reminded me of the Beastie Boys: " The Patty Duke the wrench and then I bust the tango,
Got more rhymes than Jamaica got Mango Kangols.
I got a peg leg at the end of my stump.
Shake your rump."

Mark has an impressive wingspan - yes - true statement. He has blocked my shot more than once on the bball court.

Emily, your blog is rocking. See y'all soon...

Brad